API Terms of Service
API Licensed Uses and Restrictions. Subject to full compliance with the Terms, TextPower Inc. (“TextPower”) hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-sublicenseable, non-transferable, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and use the API solely as necessary to create and run websites and applications (collectively, “Applications”) that meet all the requirements and conditions set forth in the Terms.
- Guarantee that your use of the API is, as in the sole discretion of TextPower.
- Be solely responsible for all aspects of your Application and any content appearing therein, and for providing all customer support to end-users relating to your Application.
- Be truthful and honest about the Application to TextPower and your users.
You shall not:
- Attempt to circumvent any security measures or technical limitations of the API.
- Use the API in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights to personality or to engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations having the force of law (including but not limited to exportation laws).
- Use the API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume or constitutes excessive or abusive usage.
- Sell, lease, or sublicense the API or access thereto.
- Modify, decompile, extend, subset or superset the API or otherwise alter the API to any extent.
- Use the API in a way that harms the interests of TextKey
, the Website, any of its affiliates, the API or its program, or other users of the Website.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website.
- Create an Application that may be used to violate TextKey
’s Terms of Service or other site policy.
- Disparage TextKey
or knowingly tarnish the name reputation, image or goodwill of TextKey in connection with your Application or participation in the API program.
- Use, distribute, or sell TextKey
Data for the purpose of advertising targeting of any kind.
ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED IN THE TERMS ARE HEREBY RESERVED BY TextKey
AND ITS LICENSORS.
To comply with the TextKey
Please adhere to the following usage guidelines:
All input and output elements must be accompanied by an approved TextKey
In consideration of your use of the API, You agree to:
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information about You as may be requested by TextPower during registration and ongoing participation in TextKey
’s API program (the "Registration Data"), and update and keep all such information accurate, current and complete at all times.
- Maintain the security of your password and identification, as you are responsible for any consequences of any failure to do so.
- Evaluate and bear all risks associated with your use of the API, any Content or services, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the Content and the risks of unauthorized access.
- Take all appropriate virus precautions, and warrant that your networks, operating systems and software are properly configured to Internet industry standards, including but not limited to security standards.
- Immediately report any security deficiencies You discover to TextKey
by emailing TextKey@TextPower.com.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by You in connection with the API and/or the Website. The interactivity and Web services features of the Website are intended for use by the person who has authenticated their identity and lawfully received an API Key from TextKey
to the Website from TextKey and/or its affiliates ("Registered Users"). By using the API and/or the Website in any manner, You represent that You are a Registered User. You further consent and authorize TextKey and/or its affiliates to verify your Registration Data.
API User Permissions
In the event that TextKey
You agree not to use the TextKey
You and TextKey
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify TextKey
LIABILITY LIMITATION; EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
IN NO EVENT WILL TextKey
Fees and Payments
Choice of Law; Disputes
You represent that you have the authority to bind the organization (if any) identified in your application for the TextKey